Weather Solutions for Websites
Weather content is a key component for building a successful news site.
LocalWeather - easy and simple way to add attractive weather content on your website
Global Weather Locally
LocalWeather provides all the weather information needed in everyday life. The colours and some of the elements are customisable to fit the look and feel of your own brand.
Responsive for Mobile
Fully responsible elements to be placed anywhere on your website. Use it as a complete weather page or as separate widgets. The service is responsive and looks nice on any device or screen.
Easy to Implement
Easy to implement in just minutes! Just put your unique LocalWeather url in a predefined place or element on your website. Foreca hosts the service, which makes it easy and convenient for you.
FAQ:s about LocalWeather:
What features does LocalWeather include?
- Weather now, daily, and hourly
- Precipitation map
- Temperature map with weather symbols
- Location search bar
- Feature to save favourite location
Which weather parameters are included in LocalWeather?
- Temperature (C°, F°)
- Rain (mm, inch)
- Wind speed and direction (m/s, km/h, mph)
- Relative humidity (%)
- Air pressure (hPa, mmHg)
- Visibility (m, km, mi)
Can I customise the content?
- You can customise the colours, units and default location.
- You can also add widgets. For Instance, show the small weather now widget on your front page and direct the visitor to your comprehensive LocalWeather weather page
- If you wish to build your weather site from scratch, have a look at our Weather API
ForecaBox - Free Weather Widget
If you want weather information on your website, ForecaBox is exactly what you need: a ready-made weather information box which you can place on your website with ease, ForecaBox is available in more than 30 languages. Go to www.forecabox.com and simply follow the instructions. ForecaBox is free of charge.